Let us take you on a sea voyage to discover fish cookery! This 2-Day workshop will walk you through complete fish cookery beginning with fabrication and finishing with cooking methods. Learn how to properly break down and filet whole fish like Atlantic Salmon and Striped Sea Bass and prepare your fish using different cooking methods.
Dates: Wednesday, March 18th and Thursday, March 19th, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuition: $135.00 per person
What to Expect:
- Classes are typically 2 1/2 hours long (unless otherwise noted)
- Classes are limited to 12 students
- Participants typically work individually to execute recipes; however, teamwork may be designated per chef preference.
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class. We ask that all participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes as the kitchen floors can be slippery. Any type of heels should not be worn.
- Long pants are also suggested to protect the skin from possible burns.
- Long hair should be tied back and secure.
What do I bring to class?
Nothing! Just bring yourself and the enthusiasm to learn something new in the kitchen! The College will provide all of the necessary tools for students to use while they're in class.
This course is held in the kitchens of the historical Allison Mansion at 4207 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Guests are welcome to use our FREE gated parking lot directly off of Walnut Street between 42nd and 43rd Streets. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Please enter the main entrance to be directed to your course by a College representative.