Ever grabbed a box of pasta in the grocery store and wondered if you could make it yourself? Wonder no more (hint: the answer is yes, you can)! This class teaches you how to make fresh pasta by hand with the help of our experienced and talented chef instructor.
Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuition: $75.00 per person
What to Expect:
- Classes are typically 2 1/2 hours long (unless otherwise noted)
- Classes are limited to 12 students per kitchen
- Participants typically work individually to execute recipes; however, tem work may be designated per chef preference
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class.
- We ask that all participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes as the kitchen floors can be slippery. Any type of heels should not be worn.
- Long pants are also suggested to protect the skin from possible burns.
- Long hair should be tied back and secure.
- What do I bring to class?
- Nothing! Just bring yourself and the enthusiasm to learn something new in the kitchen!
This course is held in the kitchens of the historical Allison Mansion at 4207 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Guests are welcome to use our FREE gated parking lot directly off of Walnut Street between 42nd and 43rd Streets. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Please enter the main entrance to be directed to your course by a College representative.