Ever grabbed a box of pasta in the grocery store and wondered if you could make it yourself? Wonder no more (hint: the answer is yes, you can)! This class teaches you how to make fresh pasta by hand with the help of Chef Ryan Bloome, Executive Chef of Terrain at Devon Yard. Chef Bloome will share his formidable pasta-making knowledge and his passion for using fresh seasonal ingredients so you'll be able to recreate these tasty dishes in your home kitchen.
Date: Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuition: $85.00 per person
What to Expect:
- Classes are typically 2 1/2 hours long (unless otherwise noted)
- Classes are limited to 12, 14, or 16 students per kitchen (depending on curriculum and Chef's preference)
- Participants typically work in teams to execute recipes; however, individual skills will be taught.
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class.
- We ask that all participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes as the kitchen floors can be slippery. Any type of heels should not be worn.
- Long pants are also suggested to protect the skin from possible burns.
- Long hair should be tied back and secure.
- What do I bring to class?
- Nothing! Just bring yourself and the enthusiasm to learn something new in the kitchen!
This course is held in the kitchens of the historical Allison Mansion at 4207 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Guests are welcome to use our FREE gated parking lot directly off of Walnut Street between 42nd and 43rd Streets. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Please enter the main entrance to be directed to your course by a College representative.