Who says a filling meal can’t be made of “finger food”? This class walks you and your partner through making these simple, savory small plates that are a staple of Spanish cuisine. This modified hands-on workshop is great way to turn your date night into an interactive fun experience. Guest will finish the night as they enjoy their self-prepared meal family style with a complimentary cocktail in our International Bistro!
Date: Friday, June 21st, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuition: $175.00 per couple
Tuition price covers admission for one pair of students.
What to Expect:
- Classes are typically 2 1/2 hours long (unless otherwise noted)
- Classes are limited to 12, 14, or 16 students per kitchen (depending on curriculum and Chef's preference)
- Participants typically work in teams to execute recipes; however, individual skills will be taught.
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class.
- We ask that all participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes as the kitchen floors can be slippery. Any type of heels should not be worn.
- Long pants are also suggested to protect the skin from possible burns.
- Long hair should be tied back and secure.
What do I bring to class?
Nothing! Just bring yourself and the enthusiasm to learn something new in the kitchen!
This course is held in the kitchens of the historical Allison Mansion at 4207 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Guests are welcome to use our FREE gated parking lot directly off of Walnut Street between 42nd and 43rd Streets. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Please enter the main entrance to be directed to your course by a College representative.